Friday, March 5, 2010

BON VOYAGE!!!

Well, I've decided to sail off on the blogging adventure. I'm not sure how i will fare at sea or if i'll even keep my head above water, but here's to trying. I have grown to enjoy the short and simple things in life :: and one of those is reading others blogs. I've allowed the excuse that i'm not an expert writer or ultra-witty when it comes to creative writing, but that is no reason not to do so. It is a short and simple update of all that is in my world. So here's to setting sail on a voyage of unknown territory... hope to not disappoint or bore you in the process. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm already intrigued! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will not bore us. REALLY. looking forward to hearing more about you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO so so happy about this :) i will definitely be keeping up! and this will be a perfect way for you to share about the adventure leading up to your mission trip, and then to tell us all about it when it gets here!

    ReplyDelete